New Hope Brand Coffee's Favorite Roaster May Also Be Our Favorite Barista!
As you may know New Harvest Coffee Roasters is the roaster of our New Hope Coffee. Well one of our roasters is also one "HECK OF A BARISTA"!
Devlin Rice will be competing in the Specialty Coffee Association of America's Northeast Regional Barista Competition in Pittsburgh this week. He has been working tirelessly perfecting his techniques and hisfabulous specialty drink for the competition.
I was invited by Gerra Harrigan of New Harvest Coffee Roasters to sit on two of several his review panels with some of Rhode Island's most respected coffee, food,and pastry artisans (I have to admit I was a bit Star Struck). When I walked in for the first time and sat next to the owners of Coffee Exchange and Seven Stars Bakery I though I was in the wrong room!
One behalf of the New Hope Diner Project I want to congratulate Rik Kleinfeldt owner and Gerra Harrigan Director of Business Development of New Harvest Coffee Roasters...
But most of all we want to wish Devlin Rice the best of luck and we are all behind you.
FYI whenever you need someone to sample your creations just let me know. Here is the link to read the whole story: http://tinyurl.com/dflb35
Thursday, February 05, 2009
- October 25 - November 1 (1)
- September 20 - September 27 (2)
- May 10 - May 17 (1)
- March 15 - March 22 (1)
- March 1 - March 8 (1)
- February 1 - February 8 (1)
- November 23 - November 30 (1)
- September 28 - October 5 (1)
- August 31 - September 7 (2)
- July 13 - July 20 (2)
- June 22 - June 29 (1)
- June 1 - June 8 (2)
- May 11 - May 18 (1)
- March 30 - April 6 (3)
- February 10 - February 17 (2)
- January 27 - February 3 (1)
- January 6 - January 13 (1)
- December 9 - December 16 (2)
- December 2 - December 9 (1)
- November 4 - November 11 (1)
- October 28 - November 4 (3)
- October 21 - October 28 (1)
- October 14 - October 21 (1)
- October 7 - October 14 (2)
American Diner Museum
- New Hope Diner Project
- P.O.Box 6022 Providence, Rhode Island 02940, United States
- WWW.AMERICANDINERMUSEUM.ORG - American Diner Museum a member of the New Hope Alliance is a Federally recognized 501(c)3 nonprofit corporation and all donations may be tax deductible. The Museum will provide the necessary documentation for tax purposes. However, an appraisal of non monetary gifts will be the responsibility of the donor.